The currently online version of these conditions of use is the only one enforceable during the entire period of use of the website and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 - Legal information
Site Internet (hereinafter "the Site"): www.notmadame.com
ANDditeur (hereinafter "the Publisher"): Not Madäme, a limited liability company with a capital of 2,000 euros, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 879 783 454, whose head office is located at 9, rue Champollion - 75005 Paris (France), represented by Mrs. Audrey Maket, in her capacity as manager.
Phone number: coming soon
Email address: email@example.com
Publication Director: Mrs Audrey Maket
The Site is hosted by the company: OVH
Address: 2, rue Kellermann BP 80157 59053 ROUBAIX Cedex 1
Phone. : +33 (0) 8 203 203 63
Registration number in the Lille Trade and Companies Register: B 424 761 419
Article 2 - Access to Site
Access to the Site is reserved for adults. The Publisher reserves the right to request any proof of your age, particularly if you use online ordering services.
Access to the Site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this Site, or the information or data contained therein, for commercial, political, advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Content of Site
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to make this Site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the Site are protected by the laws in force in respect of intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the Publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the Publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the Publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
With regard to online ordering services, all of the information on this Site is valid exclusively for French territory and for the territory of the countries listed: Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Andorra, Austria, Ireland , Italy, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Finland, Greece, Malta, Romania, Iceland, Norway , Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Argentina, Bahamas, Brazil, Mexico, United States, Canada, Cuba, Egypt, Israel, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, New Zealand, Australia, China, Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Singapore, South Korea.
Article 4 - Management of Site
For the proper management of the Site, the Publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the Site, reserve access to the Site, or to certain parts of the Site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the Site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The Publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the Site or to one of its functions.
The connection material to the Site that you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, including virus attacks over the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the websites and data you consult.
The Publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- due to use of the Site or any accessible service via Internet ;
- due to your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The Publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to yourself, to third parties and / or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the Site and you waive any action against him as a result.
If the Publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the Site, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for all the damages, sums, convictions and costs which could result from this procedure. .
Article 6 - Hypertext links
You are prohibited from setting up hypertext links to all or part of the Site, except with the prior written authorization of the Publisher, requested by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify its decision in any way. In the event that the Publisher grants its authorization, it is in any case only temporary and could be withdrawn at any time, without obligation of justification at the expense of the Publisher. In all cases, any link must be removed at the request of the Publisher.
Article 7 - Protection of personal data
Collection of personal data
The personal data collected on this Site are as follows:
- Opening an account: when creating your account, your last name, first name, email address and date of birth.
- Connection: when you connect to the Site, it records, in particular, your last name, first name, connection, use and location data and your payment data.
- Profile: the use of the services provided on the Site makes it possible to enter a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number.
- Payment: as part of the payment for the products and services offered on the Site, the Site records financial data relating to your bank account or your credit card.
- Communication: when the Site is used to communicate with other members, the data concerning your communications are temporarily stored.
- Cookies: cookies are used as part of your use of the S You have the option of deactivating cookies from your browser settings.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from you is intended to provide the services of the Site, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Site by yourself;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Site;
- organization of the conditions of use of payment services;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data you transmit;
- offer to you the possibility of communicating with other users of the Site;
- implementation of user assistance;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on your browsing history, according to your preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with you;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to your preferences.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- when you use payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Site is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- when you publish publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the Site;
- when you allow a third party website to access your data;
- when the Site uses the services of providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to your data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Site may transmit data to respond to claims against the Site and comply with administrative and legal procedures;
- if the Site is involved in a merger, acquisition, transfer of assets or bankruptcy proceedings, it may be required to transfer or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, you to beBe informed, before personal data is transferred to a third party.
Security and confidentiality
The Site implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in terms of digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the Site cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
Implementation user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, you have the following rights:
- you can update or delete the data that concerns you by logging into your account and configuring the settings of this account;
- you can delete your account by writing to the following email address: email@example.com. Please note that information shared with other users, such as forum posts, may remain visible to the public on the Site, even after your account has been deleted;
- you can exercise your right of access to know your personal data by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, before implementing this right, the Site may request proof of your identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- if the personal data held by the Site are inaccurate, you can request the updating of the information, by writing to the following email address: email@example.com ;
- you can request the deletion of your personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Evolution of this clause
The Site reserves the right to make any modification to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a change is made to this personal data protection clause, the Site undertakes to publish the new version. The Site will also inform you of the modification by e-mail, at least 15 days before the effective date. If you do not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, you have the option of deleting your account.
Article 8 - Cookies
The Site may automatically collect standard information. All information collected indirectly will only be used to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this Site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
Article 9 - Photographs and representation of the products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the Publisher.
Article 10 - Applicable law
These conditions of use of the Site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Paris, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 11 - Contact
For any questions, information on the products presented on the Site, or concerning the Site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com
DOWNLOAD THE PRINTABLE VERSION HERE
As of July 1, 2021, the regulations regarding customs fees have been extended and all orders must pay customs fees for all countries outside the European Union.
To calculate the customs fees you will have to pay, click on this link: